I appreciate the opportunity to work with you. As soon as I book a client, I immediately begin making arrangements and planning a session custom-tailored to you. This means that:
- Once you are ready to book a photography session or package, I require a $200 CDN non-refundable deposit to secure your chosen date in my calendar. This ensures that our session is important to both of us.
- The remainder of the payment is due in full on the date of our photo shoot.
- I accept Cash, PayPal, check (under some circumstances) or Credit card (with an added surcharge). Let me know which is most convenient for you.
- You do receive the digital files of the edited images from our session, however as per Canadian law, the images remain my intellectual property. As such, samples of my work may be used for my advertising purposes on hardcopy advertising, or website advertising such as social media platforms. If you DO NOT wish for any of our images to be used – please do let me know.
- More time is always available outside of the included “package” shooting time at a rate of $100 per hour. Please let me know prior to our shoot so I can make appropriate arrangements.
- You will have 30 days to download your images from the web link you will be provided. If you do not download them within that time – a $50 fee will be charged for me to reload them.